How to Share a Calendar
1) Log into your google account and select the calendar tab at the top.
2) Go to your academic calendar and select the drop down arrow on the right. Select “Share this Calendar”
3) At the bottom of this menu, there’s an option to share your calendar with specific people. In the person text box, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) To the right, you’ll see “Permission Settings.” Here, you can choose how visible the details of your events can be.
If you select “See only free & busy”, this allows the Bonner staff to know when you are free or busy. They will not know the details of your academic calendar.
However, if you do want them to know, you can select “See All Event Details” so that they can know what classes you are taking.
5) Click the “add person” button and then press save to complete the process