Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service
Early Application Deadline: December 10, 2014 – 5% early discount
How will you make a difference this summer?
Join the millions of volunteers, public servants and nonprofit professionals who heard the call to serve in the nation’s capital.
The Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service offers you a chance to make an impact this summer. Spend either 4 or 8 weeks taking action while getting a hands-on learning experience in the nation’s capital. Your internship will put you on the front-lines working to solve local and national issues.
- Internship- Competitive placements with local and national nonprofit organizations
- Classes- Up to 9 credits, selected from a range of course options (accredited by George Mason University)
- Housing- Furnished on-campus housing in the heart of DC, at George Washington University
- Leadership & Professional Development- Mentoring and career building activities including seminars, site briefings, and guest lectures
- Community Involvement- Hands-on service projects, fundraising activities and briefings at local nonprofit facilities
Apply by the December 10 early deadline and receive a 5% tuition discount. For more information or to start an application, please visit our website at www.DCinternships.org/IPVS.
If you have questions about the program or application process, please email IPVS Program Manager, Jesse Schaefer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out by phone at (202) 986-0384.