Join this dynamic team and work with some of the most gifted students and peers you’ll ever meet.
Available Programs: Summer Studies and Field Studies
Available Positions: Instructors, Teaching Assistants, Instructional Counselors, and Residential Counselors
· Instructors need a minimum of 1 year of graduate study or teaching experience.
· Teaching Assistants need a minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies.
· Instructional Counselors need to be an undergraduate senior or graduate student.
· Residential Counselors need to be an undergraduate junior, senior, or graduate student.
Academic Backgrounds Needed:Biological and medical science, physics, engineering, law, cryptography, chaos theory, robotics, and more.
Access More Information: filter by program, strand (subject area), or site for more specificity.
· Course information:www.tip.duke.edu/positions
· Instructional positions descriptions:www.tip.duke.edu/node/1283
· Site location information:http://tip.duke.edu/node/1332?prog=&strand=&site=
· Residential position descriptions:www.tip.duke.edu/node/1284
Please direct questions to: