Deloitte’s Battle of the Beltway Case Competition is back!
Sophomores and juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world Federal government business case competition. Up to nine teams will compete in the preliminary round at your university. The top two teams from each university will advance to the final round and compete against other regional universities.
UR Information Session: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 6:30-8:00pm, THC 305 – RSVP required via SpiderConnect – Workshops
UR Preliminary Round: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 5:00-8:00pm, Brown Alley Room – teams must RSVP by Oct 12 through SpiderConnect – Workshops
Final Round: Monday, November 12th in Washington, DC
Why You Should Participate
· Valuable experience with case studies
· Exposure to the consulting industry and Deloitte’s Federal practice
· 80% of students who participated last year said they would do it again
How To Participate
· Student teams must be finalized by October 12, 2012
· Individual students or teams who are interested in participating should contact Joslyn Bedell (email@example.com)
· Student teams must consist of four sophomores and/or juniors.
If you have any questions, please contact Joslyn Bedell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the GW Battle of the Beltway Website.