Want to make a REAL Change? APPLY Now for the REAL Change Scholarship! Passionate young voices are needed to end poverty in America, and around the world. This summer, the RESULTS International Conference offers a chance for 18 to 25 year-olds to build their advocacy skills and put them into practice on Capitol Hill.
RESULTS Educational Fund is pleased to offer REF’s Emerging Activist Leaders (REAL) Change Scholarship for all but $100 of the cost of conference registration, travel to DC, and lodging at the beautiful Double Tree Hilton for 18-25 year olds to attend the exciting RESULTS International Conference 2012 (IC). This program also provides two additional days of advocacy training geared towards youth organizing on three of REF’s major global poverty campaigns, TB-HIV, Child Survival and Education for All. At this training you will gain knowledge and skills to speak powerfully, work with and educate decision makers and the media, and organize others who care about ending poverty. This transformative conference will be held July 21-25 at the Doubletree Hotel in Crystal City, overlooking Washington D.C.
APPLY NOW (doc)! The application deadline is May 15th
The REAL Change Scholarship Provides:
• The opportunity for young RESULTS activists and potential new activists to attend the RESULTS International Conference 2012 for a fraction of the overall cost. REF will cover what is expected to be 75 percent of the overall costs for five nights’ at the conference hotel, a round trip flight or train, conference registration, and food and incidentals.
• Full RESULTS International Conference participation plus two additional half days of advocacy training with leading experts in Washington, D.C.
• Networking opportunities and best practices sharing for 18-25 year old activists
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Must be a current RESULTS activist or nominated by a current RESULTS activist
• Must be 18 – 25 years of age
• Must be able to commit to taking action on issues of poverty in the next year for RESULTS
For more information contact Meredith Dodson at email@example.com