HOPE International’s 2012 GROW Internship program has 21 available internships and fellowships for students. Majors include but are not limited to: business, marketing, accounting, economics, and human resources.
HOPE International is a global nonprofit working to empower men, women, and families to break the cycles of physical and spiritual poverty through the provision of loans, savings services, basic business training, mentoring, and discipleship. HOPE serves nearly 300,000 clients worldwide through microenterprise development. For more information, see http://www.hopeinternational.org.
· HOPE International’s GROW Internship Program
· Emphasizes spiritual formation, professional enrichment and significant involvement. To see available positions, click here.
· Offers positions in countries such as Rwanda, Haiti, Dominican Republic, China, India, USA, Moldova, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, etc.
· Students who have completed at least their junior year by the start of the internship, graduate students and recently graduated students are eligible to apply.
· Application Process: Submit all materials to Rachel Weaver email@example.com. All materials should be submitted at once, although if necessary, letters of recommendation can be emailed separately.
· Internship Application (see link above to download application)
· Cover letter
· One-page essay (please, no longer than one page): As a follower of Christ, how do you believe you are called to respond to the crisis of global poverty?
· Letter of recommendation (preferably from a professor, pastor, or supervisor)
· Application deadline: Application deadline is 5 pm EST on February 15, 2012. Interviews are currently being conducted, so the earlier you can submit your materials, the better!